0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 32 years

hello everyone,, due to skin infection cellulits dermatologist prescribed me antibiotics like ciprofloxin and levofloxacin 500 mg daily for 2 to 3 months, now the problem is I don't think my body is as same as it was before, I am tired every time, I can't have any energy in my body,seems like something is missing in my body even if I offer prayer namaz I feel pain and tiredness in my tests,,,what's wrong with me please guide me what should I do ?

Asked for Male, 28 years

i have right chest pain. somtimes pain right chest lower part ma hota ha sontimes right ribs ma or somtimes wo left chest ma ya kidney ma chala jata ha... but gas wagra release ho to aram aa jata ha thora but again ho jata ha.... kindly tell me is this heart problem or gas or anyother problem. ???

Asked for Male, 29 years

I have pain in back of neck and head. Usually the pain is in the base of skull and down in the neck. Doctor gave me Movax and diclofenec. Then he gave me phlogin but after two months of treatment I have no difference of pain. Who should I see a neurologist or a general physician. I was visiting a general physician here in my area earlier.

Asked for Female, 9 years

My daughter finger became white and swelled and then her swelling reduced and colour change to red but now her one finger nail is looking like this

Asked for Male, 56 years

I ve got knee pain especially struggling in the morning when i try to bend it ( left knee). And when sitting on a chair any time is for an hour or more both knee started severe pain and can't move for 1-5 mins. Also when climbing stairs it's feel funny (really struggling)

Asked for Male, 37 years

I have difficulty in speaking. I don't know what is the exact reason behind this. According to my little research, I think it is a problem more or less related to spasmodic dysphonia. I need your assistance. Thanks!

Asked for Female, 34 years

Aoa... i am two months pregnent everything is fine alhamdullah but have discharge dctr said to do ultrasonography it was also fine.. i have pain in legs and left side of abdomine but no period like pain.. and pain inside the hip bone..why is it so? Its my second pregnency first was terminated

Asked for Female, 7 years

My daughter is 4 months old and her head is sweating so much even in an AC room and when i picked her up from bed the head area is really wet and her head also smells.

Asked for Female, 14 years

Please help regarding the lice problem. I use nit comb every other day in my daughter's head and it's quantity it getting more and more. I am allergic to lice whenever I comb her if any one of nit or lice flew over my skin like on arms then my skin becomes red with too much itching. Until and unless I don't took shower It will not go away on its on. Please suggest some good shampoo.

Asked for Male, 34 years

I have been having neck pain that is going up in my head causing headaches everyday for a week now. Headache can be felt at the crown and at the base of the neck. And sometimes it is hurting me to move my neck too. Please advice on what I can do and what could be causing it. Thank you.

Asked for Male, 34 years

I m facing skin infection on whole body specially on arms, legs and abdomen,, caused by the itch, persistent itching and skin irritation.

Asked for Male, 12 years

Salam My 6 years old nephew slipped on the floor today during rain and hit his head pretty hard.upper back side.he is eating playing and talking normally throughout the day but now he is complaining about headaches and that area is swollen.he said it hurts when we touch it. Do we need to see a doctor? Or its normal after the fall?

Asked for Female, 28 years

Hello respected docs. I am having a vertigo like feeling since morning. Last night when I was sleeping I removed pillow from my head as I felt its too high. I am not sure if that is a reason but after that I started feeling dizzy after some time and my head has been spinning all day. now due to continuous spiining and off balance feeling, I am feeling nauseous. What should I do? thanks

Asked for Female, 39 years

Plz tell me the treatment of frozen shoulder.15 days before my right arm and shoulder had pain the doctor prescribed me pain killers but the pain got worse day by day then a physiotherapist told me that my shoulder freeze and prescribed me medicines and said that if the pain is not heal then injection was the last treatment of this. Tell me could i go for injection or some other treatment of this. My age is 33 years

Asked for Male, 50 years

What could be the possible reason of heart ache, palpitation, pain in left arm for continious more than one year when all the heart related tests are normal including...echo ...ett ...trop t... ? Patient also complains of numbness of left leg but doctors give neubrol fort for all these symptoms. Any thing which is important to consider plz help

Asked for Male, 9 years

My son age nearly 3 year get mosquito bites which turns red and leave mark because of scratching ..plz suggest something safe to apply on face hand .as he put hands in mouth as well sometimes so must be safe lotion. Any thing which I use in room which is not harmful.. I am using mortein peaceful night. But its not helping .. Kindly tag expert Dr ..

Asked for Female, 33 years

I have been noticing slight hand tremors for last 2,3 months. When I hold a cup of tea or a heavy book, my hand starts shaking a bit. Can anyone please guide me? Should I see a nuerophysician?

Asked for Male, 38 years

I face burning under my feet almost daily specially when i go to bed. And this cause discomfort for proper sleep. When i get my feet wet with cold water then i get sleep peacefully. It is genetic problem, my mom and dad face too but not my younger brother faced till now . What could be the reasons?

Asked for Female, 34 years

How to control blood pressure in pregnancy? My wife is facing high BP. She has headache most of the time. Its 5th month of pregnancy.

Asked for Female, 37 years

Assalam o alaikum. My feet are dry and have cracked heels. I applied vaseline, body butter, lotion and did pedicure but after sometimes it again dries especially from downside. My skin is normal to oily but my feet are dry. Is anything better than that which can really work?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment